The following steps are necessary in order to complete the Admissions process.
- Complete and sign the application.
- Attach a check payable to Cathedral Academy for the $100 Application Processing Fee (non-refundable).
- A copy of the student's birth certificate.
- A copy of the student's immunization record (SC DHEC Form 1148).
- A copy of yearend report card and current year report card.
- Any previous standardized test scores (Stanford 10, PACT)
- Discipline records from the current year and previous year.
- Request a Teacher Evaluation from your child's previous year teacher. Only one form is needed for Upper School students.
- A Pastor Reference is required for all students. (included in application packet)
- Parents of K4 and K5 applicants must complete the Parent Assessment. (included in application packet)
- Students applying for grades 1-12 who have not taken the Stanford 10 Achievement Test or a similar assessment during the previous school year will be required to take the Total Math and Total Reading sections of the Stanford 10 Achievement Test. Testing will be scheduled upon receipt of your application.
- After the testing is completed, students applying for grades 1-12 will be scheduled for an interview to include the student, parent and a school official. For K4 and K5 applicants, only the parent and a school official will meet.
- After the interview, you will receive a letter from Cathedral Academy confirming the status of your child’s application. With an acceptance letter you will also receive a bill for the $200 enrollment fee, FACTS paperwork, a tuition schedule and any other necessary information.