Cathedral of Praise is offering a full-time
Summer program June 2 - August 8 for ages 5-10.
(4-year-olds turning 5 during the summer months will also be accepted)
June 2, 2014 - August 8, 2014
SummerQuest enrollment fee and first week's fee are due with the completed application.
Hours Enroll Fee Weekly
7:00am - 6:00pm $50 $125
The weekly fee must be received in advance on the Friday before the week of service, no later than 6:00 pm. Payments will not be discounted as a result of sickness, holidays, weather closings or delays, or any other absence that occurs during the Payment Agreement period. Please make payments in advance of planned absences and holidays. There will be a service charge on all returned checks. If the weekly fee is not received within one week of the due date, SummerQuest may terminate the contract without prior notice.
Please download and print a copy of the SummerQuest Parent Handbook.
Please download, print, fill out and return the following forms before the first day of attendance.
- Summer Application 2014
- Summer Medical Release
- Summer Parental Consent Form
- Summer Tuition AgreementSummer Activity & Sports Camp Release
- Current Immunization History Record (DHEC Form 1148)
- Statement of Child’s Health (DSS Form 2900) (4’s & 5’s only)
- In addition, bring a copy of the Birth Certificate for the 4's & 5's only.
- SummerQuest closes promptly at 6:00 pm
- We do not offer after-hours service
- A $1.00 fee per minute will be charged for a child being left at the school past 6:00 pm
If your child is enrolled Full-Time in SummerQuest, we are offering an opportunity to enroll in any of the Cathedral Sports Camps this summer at a discounted rate of $30 per camp (typically $65 per camp).
To take advantage of the reduced rate for Cathedral Sports Camp, you must complete the Cathedral Sports Camps registration paperwork and turn it in through the SummerQuest office.
If you are interested in applying for a part-time staff position, please Click Here.